Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rice Cereal

Raegan is now over 4 months old. So crazy! She is getting so big. We had such a fun Christmas with her and all the fam. She got lots of fun toys from both sets of grandparents. I would say she is super spoiled! Just yesterday we introduced rice cereal to Rae. I was excited for this moment because she is a little piggy and never seems to get full. It was so cute when she took her first spoon full. She didn't really get it but today she did a lot better and really enjoyed it! Yay for rice cereal!


2 comments:

Mary said...

You are so web-savvy ~ always changing our blog background to be seasonally-appropriate!

Kirsten said...

Hi! Raegan is super cute too! She always looks so happy. Yes, I would love to get together. I don't have your number, email me? kirsten.choate@hotmail.com.