Thursday, April 30, 2009

Anybody need a Collage?

Today was one of the happiest days of my life. Yes, that's right. I finally hung pictures in our house. Choosing what pictures to print, what size to make them, what frame to frame them in, where to hang them, and worst of all "ARE THEY LEVEL?"... Finally my good friend Lori help me execute the task. I LOVE IT. It is everything I could of dream of and more. You may think I am crazy but I am being completely honest. Here is a little peek of what it looks like! Thank you Lori!



6 comments:

Dan and Sam said...

Court it looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! come do my house!!! I love it!

Mary said...

WOW!!! What an accomplishment! Stuff like that is always so overwhelming to me that I never get around to it. It looks sooo great! That's a cute little kid you got up there!!!

Megan said...

That looks amazing!!! I have sort of the same thing going on in my house and it's my favorite wall!! It was so hard to decide what pix!

Julie Brazelton said...

FLY to CO too and do mine:) Love it you gave me inspiration!

Anonymous said...

it is about time

Unknown said...

I still need to call her to have her help me!