Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Baby is 1!!!!!

August 29th, 2009, Raegan Lynn Rutenbar turned 1. I can't even believe it. Rae has definitely grown and is becoming such an independent young lady. I seriously have so much fun with her everyday and she makes me laugh non-stop. Even when I am trying to tell her not to do something, like BITE me, she still has a smile on her face. I can't believe how much she already understands and how quickly she learns new things. It is so fun to watch her and watch her experience things for the first time. I am so blessed to be her mama.

So much has been happening the last two week,s I am ashamed I haven't blogged about it. So as usual, here are a bunch of pics for you to enjoy.

The day started with Rae opening her very first ever birthday card from her Grammy.



Then we went over to Poppi and Lola's house (my parents) for lunch. Bumper's girlfriend Dana got her mini cupcakes that she liked very much.



Then we went over to The Rutenbar's for more birthday celebrations! She had more cupcake and didn't want it to end. Neither did her cousin Luke!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Yay Happy Birthday! She is such a beautiful little cutie in all these photos... so happy!