Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Party time!

This past Saturday we had a little birthday party for Rae. It was a blast! I seriously can't believe how loved our little girl is. Thank you everyone for loving us and for loving our baby!

*****You have to check out this slide show from our good friends Mary and Adam Rosenbaum. They are simply amazing. They have taken so many pictures for us and have done several slide shows that have captured so much of this past year. This one completely sums up the whole day! Thank you Adam and Mary! We love you guys!

Raegan's Birthday Party!


Check out her website. She is amazing!!!!!


Here is a close up of the cake. My good friend Julia (who made all the cupcakes for our wedding) and I made it from scratch. Rae loved it!


The day after the party was Sunday and of course that meant FOOTBALL. So Rae put on a few of her birthday gifts from her friends and left the house in style.


6 comments:

Bonni said...

Those are amazing picture! I especially love the one with Rae Rae going face first down the slip-and-slide. You are such a beautiful family, and I'm sorry that we missed the party.

Megan said...

I love the outfit :-0) Someone really awesome must have gotten her that! ;) The party was so fun!

Stacy said...

SOOOOO CUTE! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I cant believe Rae is 1 already.

Jake Rutenbar said...

I love Rae! Has anyone coined this her Rae-ders outfit yet?

(I'm really sorry for that last sentence)

Unknown said...

Courtney, I loved every part of that slide show!! Thanks for sharing. You have one beautiful little girl on your hands.

Dan and Sam said...

That comment was from Sam not Dan, sorry, wrong account. =)